To book a screen repair for your HP Probook 430 G1 G2 G3 G4 @ $150 (Pickup and return option $40 more) or similar machine please call us at 02 8081 2555 or click here to book online
To order a screen for HP probook 430 G4 DIY please click here
The HP probook 430 G4 laptop was released primarily for education use. We can see many educational institutions especially schools using this device line (430 G1, G2, G3 and G4) for students, some scholl even used few for staff.
The HP probook 430 series is a machine that is not too thin, too sensitive and not too heavy. It stands to do the job in a student back pack. unlike some of it rivals that are too thin and too fragile and too expensive to repair.
Most repairs on this device are very straight forward, especial the screen.
The LCD bezel is held by adhesive at the bottom and clips to the back cover on sides and top. And screen is held with 6 screws (3 on each side) with a 30 PIN LCD EDP connector.
To replace the screen follow these steps
- Make sure charger is unplugged and remove battery, then press the on button for 30 seconds.
- Remove the LCD Bezel, no screws are holding the bezel in place.
- Remove 6 screws holding the screen to the LCD Back cover (image below)
- Tilt screen towards keyboard
- Unplug the lcd cable
- Plugin new screen
- Turn laptop on to make sure the screen is working and has no defects.
- Reverse the above steps.
This Article applies to all Probook 430 G1 G2 G3 G4 excluding touch screen.
We Provide repair serviced for the following on Probook 430
DC Jack repair
Hard drive and RAM upgrade