Can you replace touchscreen with a none touch screen?
Often, I get asked by users if they can replace a touchscreen on a laptop with a none touch screen. This is mainly due to cost, as some laptops cost $500 and the touch screen is $450 before labor. Should you like to have a touch screen laptop repair service, call 02 8081 2555.
This week I have a customer with 2 HP laptops which were purchased at around $1200 each. Both touchscreens of course and cracked. HP quote was around $750 / screen add $140 in labor, and you are close to a paying for a new laptop.
So my customer decided to remove the touch and keep the fame only, the machines are still usable but don't look as nice.
I have taken an image (below) so those of you who are thinking of doing the same can see the end result.
Know that we do touch screen laptop repair in Australia wide. We do pick-up and return service repair and it will be job completed in just a span of few days.
- Touch Screen Laptop Repair NSW - Sydney
- Touch Screen Laptop Repair Queensland - Brisbane
- Touch Screen Laptop Repair Victoria - Melbourne
- Touch Screen Laptop Repair ACT - Canberra
- Touchscreen Laptop Repair Northern Australia - Darwin
- Touchscreen Laptop Repair Western Australia - Perth
- Touchscreen Laptop Repair South Australia - Adelaide
- Touchscreen Laptop Repair Tasmania - Hobart
We have stocked all laptop screens of all makes and models. We only use genuine screens for a 100% compatibility and 0% back jobs.
- HP Laptop Repair
- Lenovo Laptop Repair
- Acer Laptop Repair
- DELL Laptop Repair
- Samsung Laptops
- Asus Laptops
- Apple MacBook Laptops
- Gigabytes Laptops
- Toshiba Laptops
- Microsoft Surface Laptops
- Panasonic Laptops
- Alienware Laptops
- Sony Vaio Laptops
- Fujitsu Laptops
- Chromebook Laptops
- LG Laptops
- MSI Laptops
- LG Laptops
Should you find this article about touch screen laptop repair helpful? Please share this to any of your social media pages.